Minggu, 07 Juni 2015
Geotourism Principles Should be Preserved
Sueto the traveler community and bagpackers it should apply the principle of Geotourism while exploring the natural and tourist attractions moreover that it contains the culture of the archipelago also flora and fauna. This article will explain what are the principles that must be understood in the Geotourism so that later we as explorers archipelago will understand the meaning yan more than just traveled or bertravel only.
"Best practices" in supporting tourism, or even increase, the geographical character of a place, such as culture, environment, heritage, and the well-being of the population that is the meaning of Geotourism.
At its core value of Geotourism is practice, and offers the best covers many aspects of the various types of tourism including eco-tourism, heritage tourism / heritage, agritourism and culinary tourism to name a few. It includes a set of elements that incorporate the concept of sustainable tourism that is committed to improving the local economy and minimize negative impacts on the environment and local culture. Sustainability itself is the ability to live and thrive in our ability, without degradation or depletion of resources. These resources include the natural environment, human resources, cultural resources, as well as many others. In the concept of maintaining the principle Geoturism we will make a point / heritage useful and later can be given from one generation to the next.
According to the National Geographic Society itself has also devised a "Geotourism Charte" is based on 13 principles. Penjabarannya following:
1. Integrity place: Enhance geographical character by developing and improving in a different way to the local level, reflecting the natural and cultural heritage, so as to encourage market differentiation and cultural pride.
2. The International Code: Adhere to the principles of the Global Code of Ethics for Tourism World Tourism Organization and Principles of Cultural Tourism Rights was established by the International Council on Monuments and Sites (ICOMOS / International Council on Monuments and Sites).
3. Selectivity market: Encourage growth in tourism market segments most likely to appreciate, respect, and disseminate information on local assets typical.
4. The diversity of markets: Encouraging appropriate variety of foods and lodging facilities, so as to attract the entire demographic spectrum geotourismdan markets maximize economic security for both the short and long term.
5. Tourist Satisfaction: Ensure that Touris satisfied, geotourists excited to bring the story of the house on a resort / new travel and encourage more friends to experience the same thing, thus providing continuing demand for places ever intended.
6. Involvement of the community: tourism based on community resources that can explore as far as possible, to encourage local small businesses and community groups to build partnerships to promote and provide the visitor experience, developing their local markets effectively. Helping businesses develop approaches to tourism that build, for example, natural history and cultural areas, including food and beverage, performing arts, etc.
7. Benefit to Society: Promoting micro to mid-sized companies and make the tourism business strategies that emphasize economic and social benefits to the communities involved, especially poverty alleviation, with clear communication of service policy objectives that may be required to maintain existing benefits.
8. Protection and enhancement of destination appeal: Encourage businesses to sustain natural habitats, heritage sites, aesthetic, and local culture. Prevent degradation by keeping volumes of tourists within maximum acceptable limits. Businesses seeking capital to operate profitably within the boundaries. Use persuasion, incentives, and law enforcement is needed.
9. Land use: Anticipate development pressures and apply techniques to prevent undesired overdevelopment and degradation. Contain resort and vacation-home sprawl, especially in coastal areas and islands, so as to maintain the diversity of the natural and beautiful environment and ensure continuous access to the population. Encourage independent main tourist attractions, such as large-scale theme parks and convention centers unrelated to the character of the place, which will be located at the destination location without significant ecological, beautiful asset, or culture.
10. Conservation of resources: Encouraging efforts to reduce water pollution, solid waste, energy consumption, water usage, landscaping chemicals, and overly bright nighttime illumination. Advertise with steps in an interesting way market, large travel sympathetic environment.
11. Planning: Recognize and respect immediate economic needs without compromising the long-term character and potential Geotourism of destination. Interesting places in-migration of workers, building a new society which in itself is an enhancement to a destination. Strive for economic diversification and limit the entry of populations at levels that preserve. Adopting a common strategy to reduce practices that are incompatible with the Geotourism and damage the image of a destination.
12. Interactive interpretation: Engage both visitors and hosts in learning about the place. Encouraging citizens to promote natural and cultural heritage of their community so that tourists can experience a richer and local residents can develop their skills.
13. Evaluation: Establish a regular evaluation process conducted by an independent panel representing all stakeholder interests, and mempublikasikanhasil evaluation.
Sumber : https://suetoclub.wordpress.com/2011/10/20/prinsip-geotourism-harus-dilestarikan/